Lunes, Pebrero 27, 2012

About John Stephen Gaitan Llavore




ABOUT ME
visit me here:

Email Add: jonstephen27@yahoo.com/ jstephengaitan@gmail.com
BlogSpot:  www.janstefano.tumblr.com / www.stephenllavore.blogspot.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/StephenLlavore
________________________________________________________________________________
The type of partner that I’m looking for:

I like serious, smart and determined people. I don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily my style. This makes me an attractive person in many people's eyes. – haha!

My readiness to commit to a relationship:

I’ am ready to commit as soon as I meet the right person. And I believe I will pretty much know as soon as I might that person.

The seriousness of I love:

I like to flirt and behave seductively. The opposite sex finds this very attractive, and that's why I'll always have admirers hanging off my arms, But how serious I about to choose someone to be in a relationship with.

How do I view success:

I ‘am confident that I will be successful in my chosen career and nothing will stop me from trying.

What am I afraid of?

I’m afraid of things that I cannot control. Sometimes I show my anger to cover up how I feel.

Who is your true self:

I’m mature, reasonable, and honest and give good advice. People ask for my comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes I might find myself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which my heart rather than my head needs to solve.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento